Dr. Kirk T Ecklund Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kirk T Ecklund?

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Ecklund and his staff. It was slightly difficult to get an appointment, but since he and his office are in such high demand, I can understand why. They are professional, curteous, and extremely helpful. The information they gave during my appointment was explained well and the woman who called me with my biopsy results was extremely kind and answered all of my questions, and there were many. She was very informative and patient. When I returned for my surgery I was very pleased with the treatment I was given. The surgery staff was kind and considerate and again very informative. Dr. Ecklund was wonderful and I was very pleased with my surgery outcome. I will continue to use Valley Dermatology for all of my skin issues!