Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirk Flury
Dr. Kirk Flury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Flury is affiliated with Saint Louis University Hospital, SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville and Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirk Flury has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Flury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Louis University Hospital
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
St Anthonys Medical Center
Des Peres Hospital
St Joseph Health Center
Red Bud Regional Hospital
Gateway Regional Medical Center
St Marys Health Center
St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood, Kirkwood, Mo
SSM St. Clare Health Center
42 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Kirk Flury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSLU CARE, 2315 Dougherty Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Kirk Flury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.