Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirk G Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 40
He is a terrible doctor. I went for help with back and knee pain. He spent a total of two minutes with me. All I wanted was a referral to a good PT. He never sat to talk to me, the entire time I was trying to explain what was going on he was rushing through general check-up stuff (e.g., listening to my breathing). Then he sent me for a bunch of x-rays. When I got them the x-ray tech told me that the x-rays wouldn't help identify the issues I was having problems with (e.g., ordered a neck x-ray when I was having pain in my mid-back). Then, he proceeded to charge me $300 for the 2 minutes he spent with me (that time is not an exaggeration). So between the visit and the x-rays I was charged $500 with nothing to show for it. I was unemployed at the time, but I was willing to pay to get help for my health issues. Too bad I didn't receive any help. When I called to dispute the charges the office manager told me that "he's the doctor, he knows what to charge." Well, I worked in a hospital for two years, was accepted to medical school, and talked to friends who work in hospital operations and payroll. That charge is completely over the top and abnormal. He is a total crook.
39 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Kirk G Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kirk G Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.