Dr. Kirk D Green Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kirk D Green?

Rotator cuff repair couldn't be better

Dr. Green fixed my severely torn rotator cuff. He was very conscientious and attentive to my comfort and recovery. I couldn't be happier. I've referred several friends to him.

WHAT'S THE HOLD UP?

I wouldn't recommend this Dr to anyone. I have a family member that broke 2 bones back in May, should've had surgery then to fix it, now 3 months later, it's going to be another 6 weeks for an 'experiment' to see if a muscle stimulator will help the bone heal. If that doesn't work, it's surgery, with another 6 weeks being laid up. What's the freakin hold up, surgery should've been done 3 MONTHS AGO! Unfortunately this was the only orthapedic Dr in Keokuk. Wished we wouldv'e researched him sooner!!

Pric

He told me my pre-existing condition had nothing to do with my current injury, but then three days later the physical therapist HE sent me to said my pre-existing condition CAUSED my current injury and would need therapy also in order to solve the current problem. He ignored my concern about certain medications that I'd taken previously, and prescribed the same thing I asked not to be prescribed. He was agressive, demeaning, made me uncomfortable, and did NOT express any concern or caring in the way that every other doctor I've ever visited has to me. I waited over an hour in the room with the door open, and watched him pass by my room and go into others across the hall to attend to multiple other patients who came in long after I did. I don't know if he was having a bad day or what, but I plan on going to my follow up appointment and then NEVER going back to the clinic he works at again. The staff at the front desk was rude too, but thankfully the nurse and woman doing x-rays were friendly. Atleast the clinic has 2 professionals who seem to enjoy their job.