Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirk M Griffith
Dr. Kirk M Griffith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lima, OH, with another office in Lima, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Griffith is affiliated with St Rita's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirk M Griffith has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Kirk M Griffith has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Kirk M Griffith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Griffith is the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is thorough, courteous, professional and, boy, does he know his stuff. He can be a little gruff if he thinks you are slacking, but he is a champ when it comes to giving great advice. Just don't get your finger caught in his car door. He hates that.
Dr. Griffith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Kirk M Griffith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kirk M Griffith in this video.
Dr. Kirk M Griffith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.