Dr. Kirk Hjeltness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Hjeltness?

Find a different Dr

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Extremely dissatisfied with this so called Dr. He completely dismissed me and my symptoms. He made me feel small and didnt listen to me. After waiting an 1 1/2 to see this jerk and he spends a whole 5 minutes with me. Unbelievable. Just another Dr who thinks he is God. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired. He needs to go back to medical school and learn how to deal with patients. Would I recommend him? A resounding NO. The staff were excellent. Maybe he could learn something from them. That is if his head and ego isn't too big.

I would use Dr. Hjeltness again

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Went in to Critical Care with a damaged hand and Dr. Hjeltness was on top of his game... he walked me through the xrays... talked to me about hand PT and prescribed meds that were need.

Nice Doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I was fortunate to have Dr. Hjeltness working in the urgent care clinic when I needed to be seen for a severe bronchial cold. He was personable, and took time with me. I would be very happy to have him as my private doctor.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

This doctor treated me like a drug addict. I came in for a migraine and the first thing he said to me was "just so you know we don't give narcotics to migraines." I hadn't even asked for narcotics! Little did he know I was a nurse who worked a floor above him. He spent less than 30 seconds in the room with me, mostly belittling me. It hurt being a member of the same health care system.

Professional & Caring

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

Dr. Hjeltness was thorough in his examination, thoughtful in diagnosis and proportionately aggressive with the needed treatment.

Posted on May 26th, 2014