Dr. Kirk Hopkins Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Hopkins?

Posted on May 19th, 2012

Great Doctor, very professional

Sad to say...

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

I'm a patient and Dr.Kirk Hopkins has NEVER done a follow-up with me! His receptionist has a really bad attitude and is NOT professional at all. I've been trying to get in contact with Dr.Hopkins for three weeks now regarding a prescription he wrote for me.My insurance won't cover it the way it was written so i've been without my meds. Even Walgreens has tried to contact him,no response. I feel like i'm going crazy at times and i've called,left messeges and still NOT one reply! It's like I'd be better off checking myself into a psych ward,at least I'd get meds. And due to the type of insurance I have I don't have many options.

Posted on May 6th, 2017