Dr. Kirk Jeffreys III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Jeffreys III?

Almost ten years of EXCELLENT care!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kirk R. Jefferies III, MD, a highly recommended Board Certified Ophthalmologist, has taken care of all my eye care needs for many years. His great personality and bed side manner assures a patient excellent care. Dr. Jefferies and staff are number one and second to none. Thank You!!

Good Dr.

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Jeffrey's for over 6 years now and have never had any problems with him or is staff. I will say that when they were in their old location (upstairs) the Office Manager always seemed rude to me kinda like she was better than everyone. However this last visit I had she seemed to open up a little more and was much more polite than before.

Don't hesitate....

Posted on January 21st, 2010

I worked with Dr. Jeffreys as he trained to be an ophthalmologist. When it was time (overdue) for an official eye exam I didn't hesitate in scheduling an appointment with him. His office staff were all very polite and didn't make me feel like I was just another patient.

Possible adept, but "one on one" skills are nonexistent

Posted on December 16th, 2009

After several ill advised visits based upon a referral, I can definitely say the man has a personality problem. Arrogant, rude, very off-putting, and not at all someone I would trust with my most important eyes. Took a poor history, offered no help, rolled his eyes, but glad to take my money. My best advice and personal opiniion is to look elsewhere, but perhaps you will click with him. (His staff agreed quietly when I made these complaints.) His skills may be up to par, but I would not want to have to depend upon him in an emergency or post-op situation. I gave him several chances in case I had caught him on an "off day." He has a smirk that never leaves his face, and is antagonistic, a problem I have never before encountered with any doctor. These are simply my comments based upon personal opinion, so if you have a good experience, I wish you well. I have other family members that have used him and actually had the same experience, when pressed for info. There are too many fine physicians-the complete pkg, to do this again.

Posted on February 18th, 2017