Have you seen Dr. Kirk W Jobe?

AWESOME Surgeon! {IF YOU GO ELSEWHERE THEN U DESERVE TO BE IN PAIN!}

Ive had Pain 25yrs Back & Neck discs. Well now im older and falling apart more cause no1 would do surgery on me all these yrs. I was referred by 2 of my doctors to Dr Jobe. The minute you meet him it's a great experience. We set up to have surgery on my neck cause i lost use of my arm a disk broke off and was against the nerve. We'll let's say I'm the worst baby about hospital, surgery and blood so I was at high Anxiety level 1. We were going thru the front of the neck I know right... didn't make sense but it does. I was scared of horrible scar being there. 2. Nervous of the fact they tell you could be 50/50 chance may only get some RELIEF, so already I'm thinking I'm gonna be the 50 no relief. Because I've been in pain so long and so many doctors with empty promises and treatments I didn't want to get hoped up again because when you do and it fails the Deppression is severe. We'll let me tell YOU : I was rolled in to Operate room I just remembered selling up and next I know I'm in a room for the night resting til morning. So they can monitor me. Can u just say I FELT NO PAIN! I had no DRUG'S that I needed. I asked the nurse what ever I'm on I need some for home cause I'm not feeling PAIN. She replied your not on any medication. WHAT WHAT WHAT, nothing. . We'll ITS TRUE, NOTHING. I've been home a month now and can say No Pain and not One Pill did u need, NOTHING. I Still can't believe it either. Especially when you think of a papercut and the pain it brings you. Now picture him cutting my knack open to fix a 2disks in me, right ..... When I say nothing I mean NOTHING and you can contact me anytime cause this is not a fake testimonials.... 25 yes of PAIN. God I wish I found him earlier in life cause then I could have enjoyed it better and pain free. I can't tell you of this joy I feel but you should no the pain side if your in true pain you can relate. But til I get the surgery you won't know the absolute Joy side it's amazing. Call him don't wait. I'm going back after this heals for him to do my Back also. Finally Thanks Dr. Kirk Jobe you've brought tears of unexplainable happiness an a joy i havent felt in a veey long time... happiness. Peter Belm

Excellent Surgeon

My husband and I are so grateful to Dr. Jobe for his quick diagnosis of my husband's brain tumor and the surgery which followed. His patience in explaining what was happening was greatly appreciated during this traumatic time. After surgery he was there every day to see how my husband was recovering. We both appreciate his excellent surgical skills a I'm sure this has contributed to my husband's recovery. Many thanks Dr. Jobe and to your staff as well. Rob & Linda Gilmore (Canada)

dr Jobee is the best

I had serious problems with my back and I could barely walk . Dr Jobee did a major repair and I am great now , walking and no wheel chair and no Cane Thank you a billion times for saving my life

Excellent Doctor, very smart, caring, patient @ understanding

Been a patient in the past.

Dr Jobe is one of the best doctors I ever been treated by. He is friendly, compassionate, takes appropriate time with you, and most importantly he is the BEST at what he does!!

Dr. Jobe makes you feel like you made the right choice in seeing him. His staff is very professional and things are run very smoothly there. Dr. Jobe is by far the best surgeon in my opinion.

Awesome doctor, explains everything very well, easy to talk to. Excellent bed side manner. Highly recommend.

Gene Stone

I would strongly recommend Dr. Jobe and his wonderful staff to anyone needing back surgery. One year after my Laminectomy (removing 1" slice of L2-L5), my back is still great and life is good! Fishing, golfing, yardwork, etc is no problem. He is a great doctor, who is kind and caring. That is a hard combination to find today.

Simply The Best.

Had spinal fussion with instrumentation. Dr. Jobe was my choice amongst visiting many doctors thru a one year process. He was caring, professional, talked to me in terms I could understand and in the end stopped my pain. His office staff is wonderful, the best I have ever dealt with. I recommend him completely to any one who is searching for a good surgeon.

Happy GBM patient

Excellent neurosurgeon, performed resection on 2 GBM's for me in 2008. Still a cancer survivor. He acted promptly once I was diagnosed and compassionately when he informed me it was a Grade 3/4 cancer. Provided excellent referrals for radiation & chemo treatments & for 2nd opinions. promptly for my cancer treatment.

The Doctor with "magic hands"

Dr. Jobe is an outstanding neurosurgeon. He and Dr. Passaro performed brain surgery and eliminated my life long temporal lobe epileptic seizures. He is known by the nurses and collegues as having "magic hands". This is they guy you want if you are having someone work on your brain. He is also a very caring doctor great bedside manner with patient and family. Can't say enough good things about him, 10 stars.

Dr. Kirk W Jobe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.