Dr. Kirk H Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk H Johnson?

Full Hip Replacement

Six weeks ago I had a full hip replacement and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I now have a pain free normal life again. Dr. Kirk Johnson has a great practice set up for this type of operation. Everyone that attended to me including the doctors and nurses at the hospital were excellent. In my opinion Dr. Johnson is outstanding and I highly recommend him for people who neeed a new hip.

Excellent surgery and quick recovery.

Office staff is very attentive, waiting times are reasonable and Dr. Johnson explains the operation in the careful and concise manner easy to understand.

The secretary was vary rude, and Dr. johnson wasn't interested in my opinion

Very compitent

I put a 8d nail just above my left knee while roofing a house. Dr Johnson performed arthrscopic surgery on my knee and my follow up care was very good. I felt comfortable enough with his care that when I fractured my hip a year later I specifically sk for him if I needed a bone man. I was told that the fracture would heal itself but they would let him know I was in. He came to my room the next day to see me. Twenty years later, when I thought my shoulder might need to be replaced, I sought out his opinion. While he did not remember my face, who would after 20 yrs, after looking at my records, remembered me. I can highly recommend this doctor

Dr. Kirk H Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.