Dr. Kirk A Lund Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kirk A Lund?

Warm, kind, very professional

Dr. Lund keeps in touch with current literature and experts in field. He listens to his patients. His staff is courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable.

No Ego Found Here

Although we haven't been able to come up with a diagnosis, Dr. Lund has been very vigilant and compassionate with my care. He has left no stone unturned and even referred me to the Mayo Clinic. He listens to my concerns and works along side me to come up with a plan of action. I appreciate his down to earth approach and trust his expertise. A very gifted doctor who sets his ego aside.

With gratitude

I'm a 4 year breast cancer survivor. Dr. Lund has been my oncologist throughout my treatment and I feel incredibly lucky to have met him! He is knowledgeable, caring, and kind. I trust his opinion completely. THANK YOU, Dr. Lund!! You're the best!

I am so greatful to my surgeon for referring me to Dr. Lund. He was kind enough to see me at the end of the day and even though his office staff had left for the day, he offered to write up my report so that I would have it for my appointment with the radiation oncologist. Everyone in the office was kind, caring and reassuring. I would certainly recommend him to others facing this difficult situation. I left his office feeling like we had a plan and very hopeful.

Awesome service

My friend couldn't afford medical care for a rectal cancer diagnosis and was referred to Dr. Lund who donated his time to diagnose and treat my friend. The tumor was recently and successfully removed by another Doctor who also donated his time. We cannot thank these two doctors enough for their care and concern and the respect they showed my friend.

Unable to speak with concerning care. He avoiding discussion, gave wrong information. He should not be a dr.