Dr. Kirk Packo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Packo?

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Excellent physician. .schedules too many patients. Can wait 3-4 hours to be seen

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Outstanding!

God sent gift to anyone needing eye care from a surgeon

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

My eye condition is so rare that it still has stumped his school! However, he has treated me with above exceptional care, patience in answering my million questions and eases my fears. DR Packo takes the time to tell you how he will do the ck up or procedure, and is gentle with you even emotionally-supports you. He did my first surgery after I was only married a few months. My last needed surgery was after my first was born. He understood the need of repairing my eye immediately and getting me up to par quickly for my newborn. Every ck up annually after that, he would know my son by name, remember the joys and concerns I had from the previous ck up and ask how I and the family was.... amzing doc. He also is top line in trying to find solutions in eye restoration. I'd even joke and say, "have you and your team made the discovery yet to connect this and that/nerve ending stuff...He'd share where the medical field is thus far in its advancement on my question....My sadness is that I had to move out of state. But when I told him of this, he even was sad. 20 yrs as my eye doc. He even sent a letter to my home with a referral of a new doc in my new state and shared his kind words too of our patient doc friendship. I have not had any like him. I would have loved to even be a student under him- he would ck my eye then share what he found, then begin to take the colored pens and draw on a eye diagram what my eye looked like for his records and then show me what he saw. I loved that I even got to see what he would place in my report (a great visual aid for me to understand too). I do miss him I admit.He is a doc you dont get nervous about visitting-even if you know it'll be bad news or confirm what you thought was happening. He assures you and teaches you, but even more he really cares and allows you to process stuff there and even call later if you remember another question. makes you smile!

Posted on May 1st, 2017