Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirk D Saddler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I went in to just get some moles looked at on my body. I wasn't really concerned for any of them but I have never had them looked at and was just curious. I told Kirk upfront to give me the total price for everything because I don't like bills and would rather pay cash upfront. He then told me the price and I proceeded. As he was looking at them he also says none of them raise any concerns but he wouldn't mind just taking one of them off to see. I asked him the price and he told me but also said I will not charge you for this procedure just pay what we discussed upfront. I said ok. He also said I would no scar from this and I have a scar that looks worse than the mole did. I have scar tissue that is hard and raised up. Not to mention it's been about 7 months since and they are trying to bill be $200 more. For what? I called and spoke with his biller Bonnie and she was very rude when I said I will not pay this. I paid in cash my total when I was there in the office and I specifically said is this the Total and they said yes. Bonnie said they will turn it over to collections if not paid. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!
I waited 55 minutes to be seen by Dr. Saddler.When he finally got to me he mumbles something about being late (there was no emergency). I asked if this was the normal waiting time to see him since this was my first vist--he responded with, you don't have to stay. Unbelievably rude. Why would I leave after wasting 55 minutes to see this arrogant man? I asked him to look at the area in question, he did, spent probably one minute describing the problem and he was gone! Almost all of my doctors are located at the Hoschton location. All are great doctors--except this one. He should have apologized for his behavior. I went back to his office to let them know that I would file a complaint. Not normally thin-skinned, but this guy got under mine!
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Kirk D Saddler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGwinnett Dermatology Pc, 2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kirk D Saddler in this video.
Dr. Kirk D Saddler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.