Dr. Kirk M Volker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kirk M Volker?

Find another Dr. Do not see him!!

Gave one star for the staff (excluding the office manager, she's awful as well). After having my own bad experience with him where he looked at a problem area for less than a second and says he would have to cut it out first thing. Since then I have run into several people around Hagerstown that have had bad experiences. Find someone else, like I did and don't take the chance.

Do not recommend

Eight minutes late for an appt that cost me a day of work and waited two months to get. I Couldn't find the building and was told the doctor would not see me. I am not comfortable being the patient of a doctor who doesn't understand that my time is just as important as his.

Pack a Lunch

Waited almost an hour to see the doctor. After waiting all that time he would only address one of my issues and said I needed a follow up for the other problems. I will pass on the follow up with him. My time is just as important as his, especially since I took off work to see him. Seems like there is not personality in this office. I will travel some where else for a better experience

Dr. Kirk M Volker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.