Dr. Kirk Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Watkins?

Saved my life

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. W has taken care of me and my family for nearly a decade. We've moved twice during that time, and yet I make the trip to see him in Utah every single year, no matter the distance. I will continue to do so for as long as he is in practice. He is extremely intelligent, patient, kind, personable, scientifically up-to-date, and straightforward. He's never condescending, and he remains simultaneously optimistic and realistic. He will answer hard questions. There's no one I trust more to handle my complicated health situation. He diagnosed me and set up my treatment quickly and accurately, so much so that I can say without hyperbole that he quite literally saved my life. He and his medical assistant Connie are extremely important and beloved people in my life. I'm grateful for them!!

Awesome Doctor! Life changing treatment😊

Posted on September 27th, 2015

I love Dr. Watkins💖 He sits face to face & chats with you to see how you've been doing. What works & might not be working. Very personable & understanding. Never makes you feel rushed. Takes time to answer every question you might have. Has improved my life tremendously with a difficult diagnosis.

Excellent care

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Watkins is knowledgeable and efficient.

Long time patient