Dr. Kirk L Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk L Wong?

I first saw Dr. Wong after fracturing my wrist. He did an excellent job of repairing it. He is a very personable Dr. and always returns calls promptly and takes the time to answer all questions. For personality and performance I give him an A+! He has(over the years) consistently been willing to go out of his way to give competent care and honest opinions. Understanding my fear of injections, he has twice come into the operating room of another surgeon to give me an injection while under anesthesia. He is the best!

Mountain biking wrist fracture

When I shattered my wrist in a spectacular mountain biking wreck, all of my fellow Doctor buddies recommended Dr. Kirk Wong as the only one they would let touch their own wrists. Dr. Wong is talented in the OR and did a remarkable surgical repair. He, as an avid cyclist himself, understood the importance of a meticulous approach. I will be riding again next summer thanks to him. Thanks Kirk.