Dr. Kirk Woosley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Woosley?

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Kirk Woosley for over 15 yrs without the first complaint. He is always very attentive, knowledgeable and caring regardless of my illness or mindset. Yes, there have been times when a follow up call from him to me assured me that tests, meds or feedback was as important to him as well as me the patient. His staff are above most that I've ever dealt with regarding communications, thoughtfulness, manners and sincerity. Dr Woosley & staff treat you so kindly whether you're there as a sick patient, just a follow up or simply get shots/tests. I recommend him to all that ever ask for a reliable, skilled physician....never any complaints. Thank you!

Great doc

Posted on March 31st, 2015

All of my experiences with this doctor and his staff have been outstanding. I have never seen a doctor who spends as much time with you as he does. Once he comes into the exam room, you have all of his attention.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

Moved to Charlotte six years ago, met Dr. Woosley and he renewed my trust in the profession. When he moved from Charlotte to Harrisburg I followed him. Attention to detail, asking the right questions, following up. The staff is also amazing, professional, courteous.

Awesome Dr and Staff!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I was not feeling good the Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend and his staff was able to squeeze me in. I got stuck in traffic and was 20 min late. I was expecting them to turn me away (and rightly so since I was over 15 min late) but the nurses and Dr. Woosley stayed and took care of me. I normally HATE going to the doctors but now that I have found a caring and knowledgeable one I will not dread going as much.

Posted on June 15th, 2017