The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirkwood Adams MD
Dr. Kirkwood Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Body Imaging and Transplant Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirkwood Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Body Imaging
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
Dr. Kirkwood Adams has the following 20 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
43 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kirkwood Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kirkwood Adams's office for more information.
300 Meadowmont Village Circle Suite 104 Chapel Hill, NC : (984) 974-7244
Locations & DirectionsUNC Hospitals Heart and Vascular Center at Meadowmont, 300 Meadowmont Village Circle Suite 104, Chapel Hill, NC
Dr. Kirkwood Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.