Dr. Kirpal K Singh Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kirpal K Singh?

Terrible overall! Now I need my records to give another doctor and can't get a hold of Singh's office!

Find another OB.

I was offended by Dr. Singh's manner and lack of respect.

I was charged $500 for a routine visit and my insurance was billed incorrectly. Upon figuring out the problem, I alerted the doctor's office who told me they do not deal with their outside billing company and I had to call to fix their mistakes. I spent hours on the phone with my insurance company, their billing company, their lab and the office. At one point I asked why a routine visit was $500 and the doctor told me my insurance company was wrong; they hadn't charged me that much. After I told her I confirmed the same number with her receptionist, she told me "oh, well $500 is not too much for a short visit, I'm charged $6,000 for my annual visits to my doctor." This response was incredible. Will obviously never go back to this office. The visit itself was 15 minutes long.

Awful - DO NOT GO HERE.

This woman left me completely naked with the door wide open in the exam room. She used unsterile materials to do my exam.... and didnt even tell me when she was going to put them inside of me - she just did it. Then she just walked out without saying anything at all. I had to wrap a sheet around myself and go out into the hallway to ask one of the nurses if I was finished.Awful - I felt really violated and even if something was wrong, there is no way this woman would have caught it because it was the most un-thorough procedure I have ever had at a gyno.

Dr. Singh has no bedside manner. When I visited she spent the whole appointment complaining about other patients without asking me any questions about my physical health. I later had a problem with my menstruation and rather than diagnosing me or giving me any guidance, she just renewed my birth control prescription for three months and said it was probably fine. Awful.

Dr. Kirpal K Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.