Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirsten L Anderson
Dr. Kirsten L Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's. Dr. Anderson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kirsten L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Have seen Dr. Anderson for several years and have the highest respect for her and confidence in her. Her surgical skills are excellent. She takes time to listen and explain. She also has a rare understanding of the special needs and issues faces aging women while also interacting with young moms-to-be. She is one of the best, in my opinion.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kirsten L Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvantage Health-St Marys Medical Group, 1471 E Beltline Ave NE Ste 101, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Kirsten L Anderson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.