Dr. Kirsten M Brinkmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten M Brinkmann?

Dr, Brinkmann was my daughters' first pediatrician, taking care of my oldest for 5 years, and my second child for just a few weeks. I was heartbroken when we had to move away - she was the ideal pediatrician: supportive, caring, professional and knowledgeable - and most of all, my daughter loved her!

Great doctor!

We've been seeing Dr. Brinkman since 2001, and she's great. She talks to the kids, and they both respond well to her. She remembers bits and pieces about them, so they aren't just another patient. She also is not big on pushing drugs, unless needed, which is something that I really appreciate, especially since so many kids are overmedicated.

Asthma