Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirsten M Carr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Wait time 34 minutes with no explanation why & I was ony lunch hour. Went in for sinus issue. Was not told she was teacher OHSU medical students. I have a strange guy walking into room with broken english. He was told to go over all medical history & it would take 30 minutes before I see Dr, Carr. OK they were already 35 minutes now another 30 minutes. I said sorry but I'm on my work lunch hour need to reschedule since my lunch was over. Well, all a sudden I would see the doctor. I walk into her office with her & 2 other men follow. Made me feel very uncomfortable & no in duration to who they were except OHSU tags. She was rude & didn't even both to check for infection & said it's allergies. I went to my asthma doctor & needs less to say, I had a massive sinus infection. And got antibiotics & got better. Dr Carr was a great doc tell she started Taki g OHSU medical students & office policies in 2014.
Dr. Carr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kirsten M Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kirsten M Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.