Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kirsten R Gambrell has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kirsten R Gambrell has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Kirsten R Gambrell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
I had an adverse reaction to neurosurgery I had 3 days prior to going to Lakeview Regional’s ER. After tests, it was determined what my problem was and admitted to the hospital. In the course of the tests and scan, apparently Dr. Gambrell was consulted on the findings, and I was admitted to the hospital. I would remain there for 3 days and Dr. Gambrell would be my physician. I saw her twice a day. She was informative, patient, and reassuring. She always kept me updated on test results. She was very professional. She was thorough. She was an excellent care provider.
7 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
University Of Mississippi Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kirsten R Gambrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.