Dr. Kirsten Johantgen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Johantgen?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2014

In these times, it is difficult to find a doctor who has a technical expertise you trust And a good bedside manner, making you feel like a person. Dr. Johantgen has both of these. I have been a gynecology patient of Dr. Johantgen's since moving to Kalamazoo in 1991. I trust her knowledge and judgment in guiding me through several gynecology issues during that time, including one minor surgery, and - as well - I have felt that she has always taken time to explain things to me and answer my questions. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr. Johantgen is amazing. I had used other doctors and CNM's at Borgess and they were all terrible and made me feel like I was just another appointment, and they had to rush on to the next one. Dr. Johantgen spent time with me, listened to my questions and seemed to genuinely care. The only bad thing about the office she is in, is that the receptionists are extremely rude.

A really caring /excellence doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Dr Johantgen,had been the best in caring for me as her patient. she had programmed mysurgery's just great and I healed wonderfully!She really cares about her patients in a timely matter.The only thing it's really hard to see her withso many patients in high demand.I would like to re amend her services to anyone interested!

Posted on October 15th, 2010