Dr. Kirsten Kibler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Kibler?

Most wonderful obgyn

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

Love, love, love her!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I just love Dr. Kibler! She is one of the most kind and caring doctors and individuals I have met. Going to her always is a pleasant experience for me. She is honest, patient, answers all my questions (even when they are stupid) and has my best interest in her heart. She is a rare gem of a doctor and I am SO glad I am her patient.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Kibler is the best.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Such an amazing doctor. Everyone who needs a OB she is the one to go to. Every time I go to her it doesn't feel like am going to see my doctor it feels like am visiting family. LOVE her!!!!

Dr. Kibler

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr. Kibler is amazing! She gives you all the time you need and makes sure all your questions and doubts are answered/addressed. Questions she encourages to make sure you're correctly informed. She has excellent bedside manner and does not have the haughty air a lot of doctors have. When she apologizes for the wait, you can see she means it. As a bonus, the staff at the New Britain office are all very nice too!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I would highly recommend her for anyone that's a little bit nervous, about seeing obgyn!! Vary friendly, listens to your problems. explains everything as see going along with the exam. The only problem was I had to wait in the exam room for 25 to 30 minutes, not sure if it was do to being a new patient. other wise she was great!!

The BEST doctor ever!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Kibler is a not just a wonderful doctor, but a great person! When I first were searching for a female doctor five years ago, I was somewhat nervous of who would be accepting me as a new patient, how knowledgable she would be and how I could be under her care. Once I met her and throughout my whole pregnancy, I was so blessed to have such a caring, understanding, gentle, and knowledgable doctor! My daughter is now 4 yrs old, and each year I look forward in my annual visit.....just to be under her medical care. She is a great doctor! She is highly recommended.

Amazing MD

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Not only is Dr. Kibler patient, understanding and supportive she did an amazing job with my labor and delivery. She was there for me the entire time and made the birth of my first child as pleasant as possible.

Very caring and compassionate doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2012

This is the first time ever, I write recommendation to a doctor. I have just recently met Dr. Kibler. I was in an early pregnancy stage, and it turned out there were major problems with it. Eventually we lost our baby. Through the entire time we could count on support of Dr. Kibler not only professional but also emotional. She took her time to talk to me and my husband. She called me many times to check how I was doing, or if I need to talk. She was sharing our pain, and it felt like she was a family to us. We greatly appreciate her excellent care and a high level of humanity she represents. She is an exceptional person and definitely entails recognition.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

She and her staff followed up with several calls to be sure that I followed up with the instructions she gave me. She really cared about me as an individual. She is what it means to be a doctor. I consider myself blessed to have her as my doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Very knowledgable, my wife had her third C-section, this is our fourth child. The surgery went well and her post-op recovery seems to be better than previous C-sections. We are thrilled to have a healthy baby and competent physician.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Kibler is my new OBGYN; my last Dr. was quick and not personable at all, she just threw prescriptions at me without explaining them. Dr. Kibler is very sweet and compassionate and talked me through what different prescriptions would do or not do. She made me at ease with my decision. It was nice to have someone who was young and fresh and caring. If you like grumpy old doctors, she's not the one for you. So sweet, actually won't mind going back next year!