Dr. Kirsten Lorenzen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Lorenzen?

Takes the time to really listen to her patients

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Lorenzen a long time. I'm extremely satisfied with my care, and I really appreciate how clearly she explains things, and how she takes the time to make sure she's addressed everything that's on my mind.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

No one likes to go to the doctor. Dr Lorenzen may change this feeling. It is like visiting with a friend who is interested in your wellbeing. Jennifer is a sweetheart too.

Amazing Doc

Posted on March 21st, 2013

One of the most compassionate, generous and intelligent physicians in the area. Explains all aspects of treatment clearly. Amazing support staff. It is true that appointments can be hard to schedule. Bring in med list. Bring in list of questions. Be organzied and use your time with her wisely. She is one of the best clinicians in Reno, truly a treasure. She is very popular. She is going to be busy. But if you can get in to see her, you are very lucky.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been a patient since 2010, Every time I need to see my doctor I could not get an appointment. Because of that urgent care became my main doctors. Since I havent seen my doctor so long like this is my fault. They cant give me an urgent appointment. I have a broken leg, They say go to urgent care or wait another 3 months. Thats how they take care of patient. Ridiculus...

Posted on July 19th, 2010

You know you are going to wait, and its worth it, because she spends the same time with you when you get in, as the patient who you are waiting for. she is a great listener and you always feel better, because of her positive attitude. very smart, perceptive, detail oriented.

Posted on June 5th, 2017