Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirsten Mcdaniel
Dr. Kirsten Mcdaniel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in O Fallon, MO, with another office in Saint Peters, MO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Mcdaniel is affiliated with Progress West HealthCare Center, St Luke's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital. Dr. Mcdaniel has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kirsten Mcdaniel has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kirsten Mcdaniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near O Fallon, MO.