Dr. Kirstie D Cunningham Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kirstie D Cunningham?

Do not waste your time

Horrible. Do not waste your time. My pap and culture had conflicting results (pap was negative for std, culture was positive) never happened before in 15+ years of me seeing a gyn. She didn't call to set up an additional appt. Wouldn't respond to my emails via the online portal. I went and saw another dr and guess what CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH. The office doesn't have proper equipment. Just find another dr.

On my first appointment I waited about 20-30 minutes to be seen in a chilly reception area. Dr. Cunningham's bedside manner was average and she was very friendly. However on my follow-up appointment (at 7 a.m., that was scheduled a month in advance) she showed up late, only to tell me after waiting in the waiting room for 15 minutes that she did not have the required materials for my appointment. So I made another appointment (for 1 month later) and the day of I called her a couple of hours before my scheduled appointment to ask if she had what she needed. She proceeded to tell me that she did not. This took place over a span of 2 months. On both occasions I was told the day of an hour before and after this time of my appointment that she was unprepared twice which is extremely unprofessional and inconsiderate. It really hurts me to leave a bad review for a fellow African American healthcare professional, but it is the truth.

She was very nice she listened to my problems helped me as best she could since I'm breastfeeding and there isn't much you can do but she is so sweet and amazing

Dr. Cunningham is a warm and open doctor that takes your opinions as a patient, into consideration. She's also quite thorough!

I think Dr. Cunningham is a knowledgeable doctor. Also, she took her time with me

She did not seem to be very knowledgeable of the prescriptions that she prescribed to me while I was pregnant. One prescription label said "do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding."

First Timer

Dr. Cunningham was the doctor for my very first visit to an OBGYN. Her staff was nice enough and engaged me in small talk to get my mind off my fears but when Dr. Cunningham came in I received no reassurance from her. I informed her that this was my first visit and I was a little nervous. She was short with me, explained almost nothing, and when she got up after the exam her face almost looked disgusted. She asked if I had any questions. Me not knowing what to ask for said, "well, is everything normal?" To which she replied, "Yes, your normal. You can get dressed and make sure to sign the form on your way out. Thank you." I never saw or heard from her again. Maybe it was a busy day or she has no interpersonal skills, but either way, it was a bad first time experience.