- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirstie R Marcello MD
Dr. Kirstie R Marcello, MD is a doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Dr. Kirstie R Marcello has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kirstie R Marcello has the following 4 expertise
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Premature Infants
Dr. Kirstie R Marcello Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kirstie R Marcello
Dr. Marcello works in Philadelphia, PA and 1 other location and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Marcello is affiliated with St Christopher's Hospital For Children and Temple University Hospital.