Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirti G Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 8
Likes: The staff is very nice; professional, yet friendly. The intake nurses that check your vitals are very good.Dislikes: I was rarely able to see the doctor. I was mostly seen by one of the two nurse practitioners. I think it depended on the day I scheduled my appointment, but I would have liked to have seen the doctor more. I never felt they follewed up with me at all. Some test results I never received. When it came to something less important (hair removal), THEN I got to see the doctor!?!Would I recommend this docotr/practice? No.
My impression of this practice is that it is mostly motivated by money. They overbook, seeing an average of 90 patients a day according to one website. The wait is long, they try to place patients with the nurses rather than the doctor. They schedule repeated visits and force you to come back in by writing prescriptions that only refill up til it is time for your next visit even if it is a medication you will need for the rest of your life. They are very unresponsive to phone calls for Rx refills and lab test orders.
33 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8730 4th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Kirti G Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.