Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirti A Jain has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kirti A Jain has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kirti A Jain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Besides the wait time always being over an hour then another hour once you get back, this doctor and staff discussed my medical records with out my consent. My family found out about my health issues through the doctor. This is a major violation and when brought to the doctors attention she was incredibly rude. Her office staff was rude as well including the girl who drew my blood! Did she even to to school! I had a bruise for almost two weeks after being poked three times all while she just chuckled and said opps. Totally unprofessional office. Wouldn't reccommend them to anyone!!!!
This is one Dr. I would NEVER recommend anyone to see. I saw her when my regular Dr. was out of town and I had an emergency. She initially seemed professional so we switched over to her. After a few visits she demonstrated an arrogance and unprofessionalism in her treatment practices. Needless to say, she no longer is our Dr. besides the long waiting this Dr. seem she has every right dicuss my health with other family members. YES, she was investigated by the State of Michigan on more than one occassion of violating the HIPPA law and her only reply was "if I did dicsuss then I did not do personally" and was also investigated for others compliants and can be verified directly throught the State. As far as her husband he cheated me out my and my family co-payments when I switch jobs and never did remburse me even once. Her husband health is not the best just asked any Oakwood employees that has access to medical records regarding Asoka Jain and he is taken medication for his heart.
When i called this office today, i patiently waited on hold for over ten mins with just a question i had. The lady who answered was very rude. i misunderstood something she asked and replied with an answer to her question of which i thought she asked. The way she snapped and raised her voice to re ask the question was not professional at all. It was like she was trying to make me look stupid with her laugh in the background. I work in the medical field as well and i would NEVER talk to a customer in that way EVER. I hope i will never have to call this business again. Thank you rude staff members.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Kirti A Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kirti A Jain in this video.
Dr. Kirti A Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen Park, MI.