The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirtikumar Patel
Dr. Kirtikumar Patel, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Perth Amboy, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division and John F Kennedy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirtikumar Patel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Kirtikumar Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center
Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division
John F Kennedy Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Kirtikumar Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsCare One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, 530 New Brunswick Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ
Dr. Kirtikumar Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perth Amboy, NJ.