Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kirtland D Swan
Kirtland D Swan is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a patient of Dr. Swan for years. I now bring my school age children to him. My daughter broke her arm once and the ER doctor said it wasn't broken but didn't take X-rays. The next day we went to Dr. Swan, who not only did the X-ray, saw that her arm was broken, but spent his lunch finding me the right orthopaedic for her. I wish more doctors were as caring he. The wait time is minimal, most tests done right in the office by Dr. Swan himself and the results back in 5 minutes. He defines what "practicing medicine" means.
Kirtland D Swan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions113 Saint Thomas St, Lafayette, LA
Kirtland D Swan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.