Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kisa S Crosse has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Crosse is the most comforting, congenial and inquisitive general practitioner I have ever seen. She will spend as much time with you as necessary, asks questions, gives you ample opportunity to describe any issues and details your diagnosis/ prescriptions in understandable terms. The few times I have called for advice over the phone, she was extremely responsive. Her demeanor and personality are comforting and congenial. Dr. Crosse works well with my specialists, also. If you are searching for a primary care physician, make an appointment; Dr. Kisa Crosse will take extremely good care of you!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2008, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kisa S Crosse accepts the following insurance providers.
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 7070 Samuel Morse Dr Ste 100, Columbia, MD
Dr. Kisa S Crosse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.