More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kishor Jain MD
Dr. Kishor Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frankfort, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Provena Saint Joseph Hospital, Provena St Marys Hospital and Children's Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kishor Jain has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kishor Jain has the following 4 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Child Development
Showing 5 of 9
best dr in illinois!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kishor Jain - Posted on October 13th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kishor Jain - Posted on October 31st, 2013
Dr Jain is the best pediatrition! I have taken my three children to him for 20 years! he has the best bed side manner! theres never a stupid questin to ask. clearly very caring with the children and makes them feel very comfortable around him. He always called me back right away when I called after hours. He probably saved my daughters life when he decide to put her in the hospital with gallbladder problems. I will truelly miss him as a GOOD doctor!! Thankyou Dr Jain!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kishor Jain - Posted on October 16th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kishor Jain - Posted on June 22nd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kishor Jain - Posted on February 23rd, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Provena St Marys Hospital
Children's Memorial Hospital
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Silver Cross Hospital
37 Years Experience
Gauhati Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kishor Jain Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kishor Jain's office for more information.
222 Colorado Ave Frankfort, IL : (815) 469-2123
Locations & Directions222 Colorado Ave, Frankfort, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kishor Jain, MD - Pediatrics in Frankfort, IL, in this video.
Dr. Kishor Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, IL.