Have you seen Dr. Kishor Jain?

best dr in illinois!

Dr jain has a heart for his patients.my disabled daughter was taken care of by dr jain and we truly miss him.i pray for his return to medicine.

Dr Jain is the best pediatrition! I have taken my three children to him for 20 years! he has the best bed side manner! theres never a stupid questin to ask. clearly very caring with the children and makes them feel very comfortable around him. He always called me back right away when I called after hours. He probably saved my daughters life when he decide to put her in the hospital with gallbladder problems. I will truelly miss him as a GOOD doctor!! Thankyou Dr Jain!

Dr Jain is the best pediatrician and medical doctor Anyone could find. He always called and checked on me and my children after a visit to him or the hospital. You don't find doctors like that now .

The best Doctor! My daughter is alive and healthy because of Dr. Jain. He is so caring, would call just to check on my daughter. Can not sa enough about Dr. Jain!

Great Doctor!

Dr Jain is the most wonderful Dr I've ever met. He was my pediatrician when I was little and now he is my sons. My son absolutly loves Dr Jain. He takes time with us and explains things. He returns calls personally, which is great! I would 100% recommend Dr Jain to anyone!!!

Mother and Grandmother

Dr.Jain is the most professional,respected pediatrtian in our community.I have known him for 27yrs.he was my childrens doctor and now my grandsons doctor.I don't trust any other pediatrition.Recent lies have taken Dr.Jain from hundreds of children that love their doctor and have developed a bond with him. Dr. Jain makes going to the doctor fun.Now what will all these families do??We want Dr.Jain Back!!

Super pediatrician! Calls right back whenever I have questions. Makes suggestions, but realizes I'm my daughter's mother and respects my decisions. Very good bedside manner. Tries to make my 2 year old feel comfortable with him. Listens and cares! Would recommend to anyone!

Breann and Jacob

Dr. Jain is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients. Wait time is not long, he is very knowledgable and informative about a diagnosis and always knows our history. When there is an emergency he calls very promptly and speaks with you. My son and I go see him and are very happy with him. Thank-you Dr. Jain!

The absolute best Doctor.

I've been a patient of Dr. Jain for about 25 years. I have moved from state to state and changed Doctor's a few times (due to problems getting an appointment) and I've come back to Dr. Jain. Having seen many other Doctors I can honestly tell you that he is one truly remarkable Doctor.

Dr. Kishor Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, IL.

Dr. Kishor Jain Is this you?