Dr. Kishor K Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kishor K Patel?

Though I rated the wait time as "moderate" you should expect to wait. But I must be clear that I DO NOT MIND the wait because once you are in there, he makes it well worth your time. He is attentive, and looks at you as an individual. He sits down. You don't feed rushed. He is up to date on diagnosis/treatments/meds. He is an EXCELLENT provider. One of a kind

BEST DR EVER

Dr. Patel is amazing. I never knew what it felt like to have a DR who truly cares about you. He always listens to me, and my concerns. Through regular blood work, I found out I had high cholestrol. He told me my options, pros and cons of each, and together we decided what was best for ME. Given my family history full of heart disease and several other issues, he's helped me understand things, and how it effects me. I now know how to live a better life because of him. He's truly a great DR. The office staff is great, and so are the nurse's. Everyone is really easy to talk to, and I'm not afraid to ask questions. You can't go wrong with choosing Dr. Patel for all your needs.