Dr. Kishore R Patsamatla Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kishore R Patsamatla?

He was great but his secretary's are very rude. Just bc you have heard the same questions more then once doesn't mean u have to be a rude B.... Have patients with people. Some don't know everything. And don't have the money to buy prescriptions out of pocket. That's why we have insurance.

Doctor is GREAT, Nurses are RUDE!

Dr. Kishore is an amazing doctor and everytime I see him he is very concerning of my needs. Now the nurses that work in his office are a completely different story. I called to ask a few questions and I felt very uncomfortable and treated like crap. The lady I was talking to couldn't give me a straight answer and kept asking someone else near her and then they proceeded to laugh at me like I was stupid or something. Instead of feeling welcomed and cared about I felt like I was being made fun of and like I was a piece of crap. This occurs at both the Palm Bay and Melbourne offices and I should be happy to see my doctor but every time I go in for my appointment I am always uncomfortable and just want to hurry up and leave because the nurses are the worst I've ever seen. They all need to either be replaced or learn how to treat the patients better.

Dr. Kishore is a good doctor. He is quiet but has a nice bedtime manner. The only problem I have with Dr. Kishore is his office staff at his MelBay office in Melbourne. While they are not rude, they are certainly slow and not as caring and on the ball as you might expect a doctor's staff to be. I called them several times to get one issue, a seemingly small issue, taken care of and they didn't do it. They kept passing me to someone else to help and that person would say mean things about them and pass me back. I ended up not getting my issue resolved at all and as of today, experiencing a whole lot of difficulty because of it. Two months later, I tried calling to see if perhaps someone else is working there and may be concerned enough to locate a resolution. I have been calling for three days and cannot reach them. I have officially given up and the worst part in all of this is I too am a doctor. Not a medical doctor, but a doctor nevertheless.

worst ever

Office is only opened for a half day, very hard to get a hold of and get an appt. dr is only there 3 days out of the week for only a few hrs per day. then when u finally make an appt, you get there on time, but dr is always late, i literally waited 45 min after my appt time to be seen by him and lasted no more than 5 minutes. Says they will have a specialist call me to schedule an appt, I have waited for 5 days and still no call from anyone. Did not have time for me to ask any questions, just very disappointed. I will look into changing over to another dr.

Dr. Kishore R Patsamatla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.