Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kissi R Blackwell
Dr. Kissi R Blackwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita Falls, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Wichita Falls, TX . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Blackwell is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. She speaks English.
Dr. Kissi R Blackwell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Blackwell's office is amazing. When we relocated from Kansas I was hoping that we could find a DPC doctor nearby. For the monthly membership, we get unlimited access to Dr. Blackwell. Between me and my wife, the deal on the wholesale cost of our medications and lab tests nearly pays for the membership. And we can text/call and talk to HER whenever there is a problem. I'm changing my insurance to the higher deductible this winter.
Oh my! Dr. Blackwell is the best thing since sliced bread! She is so considerate of the patients time! You won't find yourself setting in her waiting room! She does not double book or book patients every 15 minutes! She is knowledgeable and caring! She is worth every bit of the monthly payment I make each month! It is so worth your time to check out! If you want to ask me anything just call her office and get my phone number or FaceBook me! I loved her and her nurse Jennifer!
Dr. Blackwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kissi R Blackwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kissi R Blackwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.