Dr. Kit Yeng Y Lim Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kit Yeng Y Lim?

good doc. just lacking bedside manner. comes off as rude and dismissive. don't feel like she is actually listening...

Dr. Lim is good, but her bedside manner is a bit abrupt. I wish she were friendlier with my child, and more approachable. She also was a bit curt with us. We wanted Dr. Pohowalla, but he was unavailable .

Excellent pediatric neurologist for my son who's 12 and has 10mm pineal cyst. Child has migraines with aura and chronic "eye headache". Child will have yearly brain MRI while under her care. Very professional and knowledgeable. Works well with children and very thorough in her examination and questions. I highly recommend!

Dr Lim spent 2hrs with me and my daughter for a normal office visit. She was kind and gentle and really calmed all my fears about what is going on with her. She was the first dr that I felt understood me and my daughter. She has been an advocate for her with her other providers and has come and visited her at the hospital, even though we were admitted to Emanuel. Her staff was kind and called me promptly after dr visit to follow up on ordered test.

Would not reccomend this office

I'm a parent that took my son to this office. The Nurse Practitioner in the office was condescending, rude and lacked empathy in communicating with me about my sons medical care. My son has a new diagnosis and this is a scary time for our family. I would not reccomend this clinic to anyone. Parents must be advocates for their children, and I feel this office does not advocate for thier little patients.

Dr. Kit Yeng Y Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.