3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kitturah B Schomberg-Klaiss?

Best Doctor I ever went too

I loved having Dr Klaiss as my family Dr. She was great with my children and was always quick to fit us in when we needed to see her!

Terrible

Very rude, diagnosed me with "common cold" and refused to prescribe any medication. Went to another doctor the next day, and was accurately diagnosed with walking pneumonia and a sinus infection.

My Children

My husband took them to this doc for her to see them after 2 days of running fever after 3 and half hours she said they have a common cold????? 103 with a common cold ran no tests backwood hills has eyes doc stay away from her!!!

Dr. Kitturah B Schomberg-Klaiss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.

Dr. Kitturah B Schomberg-Klaiss Is this you?