Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiwon Lee
Dr. Kiwon Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with other offices in Houston, TX and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Kiwon Lee has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Kiwon Lee has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Kiwon Lee has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kiwon Lee is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stony Brook University Hospital
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
New York Harbor Healthcare System
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Out of State Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
17 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kiwon Lee in this video.
Dr. Kiwon Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.