Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiyoung S Kim DO
Dr. Kiyoung S Kim, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ranson, WV, with other offices in Germantown, MD and Westminster, MD . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kiyoung S Kim has 3 locations
20010 Century Blvd Ste 200
Germantown, MD 20874
200 Memorial Ave
Westminster, MD 21157
Book Online Now
Dr. Kiyoung S Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kiyoung S Kim has the following 3 expertise
23 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kiyoung S Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kiyoung S Kim's office for more information.
300 S Preston St Ranson, WV : (304) 728-1705
20010 Century Blvd Ste 200 Germantown, MD : (240) 686-2300
200 Memorial Ave Westminster, MD 21157
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kiyoung S Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ranson, WV.