Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Klas D Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Klas D Miller has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Klas D Miller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Billing is an issue. They screwed up and sent my samples to the wrong lab. After having a discussion about where to send them I thought all was fine until I got the bill. My insurance paid nothing. Talked to sunflower and they didn't care, said there was nothing they would do and now I'm stuck with the bill. Will never go back.
My biggest problem with this office is the staff. The staff is quite rude, especially the "nurse" Jenny. She is not even an RN, but she is completely snotty and unhelpful. I am not sure about going back to Dr. Miller because of her. Dr. Miller is nice, but I have also had trouble with him calling to discuss results. It is an overall, ok office.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Klas D Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSunflower Ob/Gyn Pa, 1230 E 6th Ave Ste 2D, Winfield, KS
Dr. Klas D Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, KS.