Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kleven H Israelsen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
I had this horrible doctor in the emergency room of a hospital. He was rude, inconsiderate, had no compassion, and hateful! I really don't know how he is still practicing medicine. He spoke to my daughter and I like we were the dirt under his high and mighty shoes. His attitude sucks! He thinks his crap doesn't stink. I feel for anyone that has this doctor. If you are looking for a doctor, KEEP LOOKING! Run and run fast from this one unless you like to be treated like crap. I reported him to the hospital but that isn't good enough for me. I want his license to be taken away. If anyone cares about their patients, they should get rid of him and not let him work in any hospital or medical setting. Force him to retire! Get him away from patients!!
29 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kleven H Israelsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kleven H Israelsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Carmel, IL.