3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

Its about the money

Its about the money

Major Miss

I walked into his office with a fully diagnosed Labral Tear. He twisted my hip once and told me I had arthritis and nothing can be done. My original physician twisted my hip in 4 of 5 ways. One twist was beyond painful. The original physician told me if the work wasn't do quickly I would have permanent damage. I can't believe an X-Ray and hip movement didn't alert him. Asked others about his practice and you'll get a snicker. This guy is not only bad, he could have put me in a position with an injury for life. RUN AWAY!

My file was sent from my dr in another state.it was extremely large.dr. Tried one steroid shot that didn't work and basically said he couldn't help me and said to try another doctor. My case was difficult and I felt like he just didn't want to be bothered.

Dr. Knute C Buehler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.