Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kochy Tang
Dr. Kochy Tang, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tang is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital, St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp and ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin. She speaks English.
Dr. Kochy Tang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 20
Have been seeing Kochy Tang for over 10 years. Had a concern about some very sensitive information (HIPAA) being shared unnecessarily. Reassured that it would not be shared. Well, it was shared by Kochy Tang herself. When I voiced my concern, instead of Kochy Tang addressing the issue like an adult, and as a professional should, she discharged me instead. Quite the cowardly move.
This is one of the most unprofessional, rude and misleading doctors offices that ive seen yet, they could care less about their patient relationships! Sheri from this office is a complete rude, mean, and miserable person who probably goes home miserable everyday and likes to make her patients feel her misery! They send you only to the doctors that they know give them Kick Backs for the referral, this is obviously how they stay in practice! They could care less if you work for the M resort or work on the street! They treat the M resort employees as if they're from the street! Just because you have HPN HMO they send you to a doctor that doesnt even take that insurance so then you can run around finding another doctor and then to get a referral they are mad because Sheri has to get off of her fat lazy butt and write another one! What a joke this doctors office and staff is I would never recommend them to anyone EVER!!!! RUN FAR AWAY!!!! I would give no STARS if it was possible!
My husband and two teenage boys are lucky to have Dr. Kochy Tang as our doctor. She is a really, really smart woman with above average diagnostic skills. She makes sure all of us have our annual checkups and either her or staff follow up with results. I called her answering service for a scorpion sting on a Sunday and she quickly called back. I called her answering service in the evening for my son's head injury and again she quickly responded. We all like her personally (she has a great sense of humor) and have tremendous respect for her.
Dr. Tang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Rose Dominican Hospital
St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
University Med Center of Southern Nevada
St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
St. Rose - San Martín Campus
St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus
15 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kochy Tang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Henderson, NV
Dr. Kochy Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.