Dr. Kochy Tang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kochy Tang?

10 year patient - Unprofessional Doc believing her own hype

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Have been seeing Kochy Tang for over 10 years. Had a concern about some very sensitive information (HIPAA) being shared unnecessarily. Reassured that it would not be shared. Well, it was shared by Kochy Tang herself. When I voiced my concern, instead of Kochy Tang addressing the issue like an adult, and as a professional should, she discharged me instead. Quite the cowardly move.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

She is a very good doctor. Wastes no time and makes every effort to help.

Posted on May 17th, 2013

This is one of the most unprofessional, rude and misleading doctors offices that ive seen yet, they could care less about their patient relationships! Sheri from this office is a complete rude, mean, and miserable person who probably goes home miserable everyday and likes to make her patients feel her misery! They send you only to the doctors that they know give them Kick Backs for the referral, this is obviously how they stay in practice! They could care less if you work for the M resort or work on the street! They treat the M resort employees as if they're from the street! Just because you have HPN HMO they send you to a doctor that doesnt even take that insurance so then you can run around finding another doctor and then to get a referral they are mad because Sheri has to get off of her fat lazy butt and write another one! What a joke this doctors office and staff is I would never recommend them to anyone EVER!!!! RUN FAR AWAY!!!! I would give no STARS if it was possible!

Great Diagnostic Skills & Excellent Overall Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

My husband and two teenage boys are lucky to have Dr. Kochy Tang as our doctor. She is a really, really smart woman with above average diagnostic skills. She makes sure all of us have our annual checkups and either her or staff follow up with results. I called her answering service for a scorpion sting on a Sunday and she quickly called back. I called her answering service in the evening for my son's head injury and again she quickly responded. We all like her personally (she has a great sense of humor) and have tremendous respect for her.

BEWARE

Posted on September 1st, 2012

Dr. Tang and staff overall are not user friendly. Doctor Tang has a very poor bedside manner. Her lack of care and concern is bothersome to say the least. The office staff are unfriendly and very rude. This office as a hole expresses no intrest in helping patients with their health care needs.

just the facts

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I had the same doctor for 40 yrs and then he retired. I was trepidacious about finding a new doctor and solicited help from my friends. One of them recommended Dr. Tang. Her exact words were,"she's as sarcastic as you are, you'll love her". Well, I don't love her but have stayed with her because she's the kind of doctor I feel comfortable with. I don't go to a doctor for hugs and kisses and warm fuzzies, I have other folks in my life who take care of those things. I need a doctor who listens, gets the facts, interprets the facts, and then takes the approrpriate actions. All that other froo froo stuff isn't for me. I don't know if all her patients get the non froo froo bedside manner or she's intuitive enough to know that's what works for me, I think it's the latter. She has a great, though subtle, sense of humor. And if sarcasm is your thing (as it is mine) she will give you a run for your money.When I call for an appointment I get one fairly quickly. If it's something serious she'll see you that day. I went to her office straight from work one morning, no appointment, and got in quickly. If I call with a question, I'll have an answer in 1/2 hour or less. My prescriptions are always taken care of. This is a testament to the efficiency of her staff. Bottom line, my concerns (and hers) areaddressed, discussed, and resolved.

Caring Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2010

I would say she saved my life. I had high blood pressure and she sent me to a nice specialist that got it under control. She also helped me until I saw the specialist. She did a follow up and was very nice and caring. I am new in Las Vegas and she was a great help.

Posted on December 3rd, 2017