- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kofi A Appiah MD
Dr. Kofi A Appiah, MD is a doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Kofi A Appiah has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kofi A Appiah has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kofi A Appiah Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kofi A Appiah
Dr. Appiah graduated from the University of Ghana in 1993. Dr. Appiah works in Spartanburg, SC and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Appiah is affiliated with Mary Black Health System and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.