Dr. Koichi Ishikawa Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Koichi Ishikawa?

Had me taking the wrong medication. When I went to a new doctor he prescribed me the correct medication. Stay away.

Bad doctor bad attitude

Can not recommend

He would prescribe you medication but forget what he prescribed the next time you met him.

Uncaring doctor

Whenever I saw him, he would give me a bad vibe. Also the waiting times are just horrible. I had to wait at least 45 minutes every time.

Not a good doctor

Staff is unfriendly and the doctor works very slowly.

Avoid like the plague

Because he would see patients so slowly, i would wait at least 45 minutes every appointment before seeing him. He also always forgot what medications I was taking even though it was written down right in front of him.He would routinely switch me to new and expensive medication even though my current one was working fine. I suspect this was so he would receive more endorsements from pharmaceutical companies. My new doctor guessed the same. He would "help" pay me the new and expensive medication by lying to insurance. On paper I was diagnosed with a completely different illness. At first I thought this was okay as the drugs were very expensive but when I saw a new doctor he told me more than half of my medications were needless or prescribed incorrectly. Stay away from this man.

Incompetent and senile

This doctor is incompetent. Sometimes he would dose off during appointments. When I finally switched doctors I was told Ishikawa had been prescribing my medications incorrectly. Stay far away from this man.

Caring Doctor

He is such a caring Doc. He literally listens to me, even a single issue. I can feel that I am really cared and treated. He is different form the other doctors I have met. He explains me what going on until I really understand.His nurse is knowledgeable about what insurance does and doesn't. She does all kinds of efforts and fights with insurance companies to make them pay my medications and office visit fee. Even though she seems to be busy, she makes it in a time manner and says "I'm here for you" with big smile.Even though Doc. doesn't take my insurance, it's worth to be his patient !!